Sunday, September 28, 2008

Top 10 rated acne medications by dermatologists

« ...By Michael Lee...
...Cystic Acne is also known as nodulocystic acne, and it is the most severe form of acne. Rarer than other types of acne, cystic acne most often effects the face, chest, back and shoulders. This form of acne is extremely troublesome for those who suffer from it, but there are treatments available to significantly reduce the effects of cystic acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...2.Proactiv Solution. Apparently Proactiv has the answer to acne. To tell you the truth I've never used it, so I can't give my own opinion on the actually product. The reason why I've never used it, is simple - it's too expensive. And at the point of experiencing acne I never had much money to waste. I bought expensive products, that I knew would work. But this was too expensive!...»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: pregnancy fighting acne, neutrogena acne stress control power cream wash review, how to remove old acne scard

No comments: