Saturday, September 27, 2008

New acne fighting topical medicine

« ...In this study by Dr. Kimball, 34 male participants are grouped into three different groups: washing face once daily, washing face twice daily and washing face four times daily. All 34 male participants used similar over the counter, mild cleansers to wash their faces for six weeks....
...I imagine after reading that title, you are probably thinking: "Oh yeah, secret cure for acne - right!" I will admit, if I were you, I would be thinking the same exact thing. However, that was before I saw the results for myself. By applying the secret cure for acne, my daughter, who suffered from a severe case of acne in her early teen years, was able to successfully recover. I was simply amazed at the transition that her skin experienced as she went through the healing process. Now, I am here to share my story with you - as well as this "secret" that I am claiming will cure acne......»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Another home remedy suggested is consuming vitamins, as these are helpful in controlling acne breakouts. These vitamins act as a dual shield and manage the antibacterial vitamins and the body toxins, and are a great treatment for acne at home. Vitamins A, B, C, E, zinc and chromium are the most beneficial and recommended as home remedies for acne....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: young child acne, effective acne medication according to dermatologist, benzoyl peroxide versus salicylic acid for acne

No comments: