Sunday, September 28, 2008

Skin care for bad acne

« ...When I used to work as a sales associate for a lousy phone company I was always embarrassed to give out a sales pitch because of my horrible skin. It was everything that bad skin was. My skin was too oily. When I would try to prevent it from becoming to oily it then became to dry and my skin started to peal and then creating even more pimples and blemishes. I could not even get at least one sale in one day or two days. I was frustrated with my skin and I felt like ripping it off. Until i found the best acne treatment for men....
...If you happen to be a parent of a troubled teenager, who just can't defeat his/her acne, there may not be too many things that you can do to help in the short term, at least physically. But you can always help out, psychologically. Your counseling can be critical in helping your teenage son or daughter deal with their acne woes....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...My wife was not willing, and said how do i get rid of old acne scars with this book, but I convinced her to try at least once. And I am glad to tell you that she cured her skin, well not in three, but yes in 5 days. She cleared even her old ugly acne scars, and that was amazing. So we decided to write this article for those who need help....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: getting rid of acne at home, food that can stop acne, does hydrocortisone cream help acne redness

No comments: