Sunday, September 28, 2008

Immediately stop acne

« ...Well the answer is obvious but most of us don't want to hear it....
...The person who has taken charge of the "popping operation" should get a clean tissue or a piece of gauze. Either of those materials can be used safely to cover the fingers. Then those covered fingers can be used to squeeze the pus out of the pimple....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: pro active acne medication, ziana acne cream, best acne treatment for brest feeding moms

No comments: