Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to cure acne on teenagers

« ...But there's hope for you. Change you diet, simple easy changes, and you'll cure your acne. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....
...It took me over 4 years to discover these natural acne treatments, because at the time it was all about trial and error. At the time of me searching for the cures, no one had actually had proof that they worked. So I took the cures, but my own twist on them, tried them out and carried on using them if they worked. Let me tell you, I tried hundreds of these cures, but I found these 3 to be the most effective natural treatments;...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Acne is the term used to describe plugged pores of the skin. It can affect people of all ages, races and genders. Most people struggle with acnes during some period of the life usually teenage years. Acne is the pimples (white heads and blackheads) and even deeper lumps that are found on the face, neck, chest, back, and upper arms. Acne is not a life threatening condition but is can be devastating to the patient. It can lead to scarring and disfiguring with even the mildest cases. There are many treatment options for those who suffer from acne. The treatment used depends on the type and severity of the acne....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: bad acne is caused by what, how to solve hormonal acne problems, permanent black acne marks

No comments: