Thursday, July 3, 2008

What kind of birth control helps treat acne and how to control acne

I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face.
From personal experience I can tell you, prescribed drugs are not the answer to your acne scar problems, they do more harm than good, in most cases. I'm saying this from my own experience with them. Some may work, but the one's I tried didn't. I won't name any, because the drugs that didn't work for me, may work for you, who knows.
It is a well known fact that men and women have different kinds of skin, and they are often plagued by different kinds of skin problems. However, there are also common skin problems that both sexes encounter, and one of these is acne. Skin care for acne prone men may be slightly different from the women's in a few distinct ways. While women are more prone to acne due the make-up and lotions they put on their faces or skin, men are prone to acne because of the activities that they indulge in, and also certain factors in their environments.
peeigeepeeiphs.blogspot.com
tags: acne scar removal las vegas, all natural acne skin care, best adult acne products

No comments: