Thursday, July 3, 2008

How to make facial masks that help acne and laser acne scar removal locations

This is a natural chief remedy. It helps to reduce swelling and eliminate clogged pores. Use a hot and cold towel for compressing. When hot towel touches the skin, pores open wider and cleansing can be done more thoroughly. Pores will minimize again when being washed with cold water or wet towel.
It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?
This is a home remedy that many people swear by. You drink a glass of water with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Then you dilute vinegar, four parts water to one part water. Clean your face as usual and then dab on the vinegar mixture with a cotton ball.
piscivoooy.blogspot.com
tags: tips on how to get rid of terrible acne fast, how to clear bad acne spots quickly, does crema de caracol realy work for acne

No comments: